How to maintain and clean the fabric sofa!
If it is stained, it can be partially scrubbed with clean water; if it is a detachable sofa, it can be disassembled, the inside is turned out, and it is partially cleaned with a detergent or detergent sponge, then rinsed with water. However, it should be noted that the fabric is suitable for washing. If it is suitable for washing, it should be removed and washed regularly for about half a year. New cloth covers should be sprayed with anti-fouling and cleaning agents to prevent dirt and dust.
When ironing the sheath, please note that some elastic sheaths are easy to dry and iron-free. Even if you want to iron, you should consider the appearance of the fabric. Therefore, the inside of the ironing jacket is suitable, and the cotton jacket should not be ironed.
In order to cooperate with the above two steps, you must also do:
1. If it is best to do it once a week, all the positions of the sofa should be cleaned and washed with a towel. Like the armrests of the sofa, the seat cushion, the backrest, etc.
2. Clean the sofa once with detergent for one year, but you must wash the detergent thoroughly afterwards, otherwise it will be more susceptible to dirt. It is best to choose a special cleaner containing antifouling agents.
3. Vacuum at least once a week, paying special attention to removing dust between fabrics.
4. If the mat can be turned over, it should be turned over once a week to make the wear evenly distributed.
5. If stains. can be wiped off with a clean rag and water, in order not to leave a mark, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be wet, and dry cleaning agents should be used.
6. All cloth sleeves and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, and bleaching is prohibited.
7. If the thread is loose, do not tear it by hand. Use scissors to trim it flat.
Factors that determine the quality of the fabric sofa